Hamiltons Restaurant will be holding their first, Pink Afternoon Tea, charity fundraiser event throughout July to promote breast cancer awareness, in association with Breast Cancer Care & local charity Legacy 4 Lucy.
Our exciting Pink Afternoon Tea July event will be donating all profits to Legacy 4 Lucy, a charity supporting vital Breast Cancer research and awareness. We will be teaming up with local Wolverhampton businessman Jason Guy who has raised over £200k for the charity.
The launch event will be taking place on Saturday 6th July from 12 pm-4 pm at Hamiltons Restaurant, A Park View Hotel.
If you can’t make it to the launch event, you can still join us supporting the cause throughout July and first week of August. Book in for an Exclusive Pink Afternoon Tea and feel free to make voluntary donations to the charity.
All profits will be donated to Legacy 4 Lucy.
SATURDAY 6th JULY 2019
12pm - 4pm
£26 per ticket
Your Pink Afternoon Tea ticket includes:
- Pink bubbles & pink cocktails drinks reception from 12-12:30 pm
- Deluxe pink afternoon tea: gourmet finger sandwiches, freshly baked traditional scones and more…
- £5 charity donation
- MC & Speaker- Jason Guy- Legacy 4 Lucy
- Speaker- Wolverhampton NHS “check your boobs”
- Exclusive gift bag
- LITTLE EXTRA: win prizes in our raffle and feel like a star in front of our photographer!
Purchase tickets in advance as spaces are limited
TUESDAY - SATURDAY
12pm - 4pm
£18.95 per person
Tuesday 2nd July – Saturday 6th August
- Unlimited tea and coffee
- Cava, Cocktail & Mocktail upgrades available from £5
- Full bar service
- Gluten, egg and dairy free £4 supplements (all pink options may not be available, alternatives will be substituted).
- Vegetarian options available upon request
- 24 hours notice needed
- 50% deposit on reservation
- 10% service charge parties 6 and over
All prices include VAT
Some of our dishes may contain allergens. Please ask a member of staff for more information.